March 15, 2015

Bare XXX Naked CAS

 



Howdy Do!
We're all about CAS at AAA CAS Card Challenges and this one is true, big white space CAS at it's best!

I'm using Lawn Fawn You're a Hoot mini stamp and die set with Avery Elle pigment inks. I went about creating this card no differently than I would for any 1 layer card. When the card front was finished- I die cut the little owl from where she stood. With the card closed I could then double tape her in place through the opening. Very simple, but a memorable gift.











I made a few more bright colored owls, die cut them and adhered them to the interior. Gee whiz this card came together fast.

Test your hand at ultimate CAS style and play with us for our game
AAA Cards Game #35 Bare XXX Naked CAS 

We're offering a guest spot and some fun stamps for four winners plus we are sporting new win badges featuring Scratchy Cat. Drop by, we love company........and I do too, thanks for coming by for a visit.



                                         Peace~ Victoria


These fun products can be yours by visiting Amazon.
Lawn Fawn You're a hoot! Stamp and Die Set
Avery Elle Pigment Inks

I'm sharing this card at these fun challenges:
Less is More One Layer Week
Simon Says Stamp Monday, Lions and Lambs, oh my!

14 comments:

  1. I love it! So cute and fun! Your owl really shines through!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you got round the one layer thing by adding bits to the inside. Genius!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic design, Vic! I'm definitely going to try something for this challenge. I've been having a wonderful time practicing single layer cards with digital images and I do believe I'm getting better at them. Just have to find the time. :-D NC

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very clever idea Victoria and what a fun card!
    Thanks so much for your entry
    Anne
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to see you entered this super cute card over at LIM Victoria. It fits the challenge perfectly and is so inspirational. Sorry about the other ... I think Anne explained the challenge limits. It's equally clever and cute.
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute card Victoria! He's a lovely little owl!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  7. SUPER adorable Victoria!!! Love how CAS it is and how TWEET!!!!! Glad to be on your team!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. SUPER adorable Victoria!!! Love how CAS it is and how TWEET!!!!! Glad to be on your team!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So clever!! I would never have guessed there would be two more owls in that card!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a surprise! Love those owls and your fantastic CAS style. So great to be on your team. Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete