March 1, 2015

Rain and Watercolors


A new game for AAA CAS Card Challenges. In an effort to steer from all the holidays and those color schemes, we're entertaining our fun through Orange! With a phunny punny game name, this is a challenge to show off your CAS style. I am so glad I went CAS when I returned to card making after my husband's fight with cancer last year (yea! it's all good).



This is my favorite card layout, low and on the right. It's a classic and- yeah it's often used in CAS... yada yada yada...I still like it very much.

This stamp (and it's closely related sisters) from Simon Says Stamp is really getting around! I see lot's of great cards and all different from one another, so cool. Would you like to join in and try your hand at ORANGE? This is probably a good challenge for comedy stuff too. Come over to AAA Cards, see the Design Team and their take on Orange CAS and leave your card while you're there.
Peace & Smiles, Victoria

Recipe: 
Kelly Paper Accent Opaque smooth cover 100 lb digital/offset.....200 sheets & 15.00 dollars- can't beat it with a stick!
Simon Says Stamp, Sending and Wishing
Peerless Pigment Paint Papers -available from SSS

Sharing with:
Case this Sketch #110, Oh wow! It's MY favorite layout!!

25 comments:

  1. Love your design Victoria and the perfect stamp for the challenge.
    Thanks so much for the opportunity to work alongside this superb team. Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that umbrella too! And it's bright and sunny here in the UK too - shame about the temperature though, seem to have lost that zero after the six.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card Victoria - I love the watercolouring with the Peerless (I have to get some!). Thanks so much for asking me to join this wonderful team!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just love the watercolor you have going on with this card. Beautiful. I wonder if/when we will ever see 60 again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Turned out amazing! All that lovely white embossing and water coloring - yep - well done~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I love the watercolor look on this card Victoria!
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing watercolor Victoria!!! This is just so FABULOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This card is absolutely gorgeous! I just love everything about it! You contacted me about the DT on my blog, but I haven't heard back yet. My email is just.hovey@gmail.com just in case :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sounds cliche,,,but wow I'm beat! So glad you accepted the blogger invite. I hope you are hoping around. I'll set up a photo page for you with how we do things....and boy are we laid back. Almost nothing is ever a rush :) chat you after a good nights sleep---WELCOME ABOARD!

      Delete
  11. Really like the card - i used the same sentiment on mine (the when skies are grey is hidden inside) - super jealous you've got sun. We have relentless snow and ice here :(

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing design with gorgeous colours. Love this watercoloured beauty!! Thanks for playing along at ATCAS.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are so good at watercoloring and your cards are always fresh and hip! Love this!
    We are doing winter damage control and that's keeping us so busy. One home is almost sold.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fun card, fabulous watercolor! Thanks so much for joining us at the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fab watercoloring. Thanks for playing along with ATCAS, Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow amazing watercolouring Victoria, loving the card too ;) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love it that it is a one layer card.. you did an awesome Job.. Congratulations on your DT. I like Candy!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the watercolor background on this! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Really love the inky design and the musical lyrics. Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays! Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Absolutely gorgeous...fabulous watercoloring!

    ReplyDelete
  21. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a beautiful card!! The inky design is so awesome!
    (sorry... I accidentally removed the first comment)

    ReplyDelete