January 23, 2015

Thank You's




Hi, I'm making a few thank you cards for family. My husband's aunt Helen turned 90 and her boys threw a party in Las Vegas. We had a great dinner party and in-room breakfast brunch, went to see Cirque du Soleil's show Zarkana! Just the most fun I've ever had in Vegas!

My first card was sent off before I could photograph it- rats! This is card #2- is heavy duty Simon Says Stamps products and copics. SSS set "talk bubbles", Lawn Fawn "Snow Day" and dies, and woodgrain card, Copic Ciao markers (I got the whole set for Christmas !) The grass and flowers are hand drawn.




Card #3 is a thank you card even though it's funny on the cover. My husband, Steve, will write the thank you part. This on goes to my friend Nikki and her husband Toney. She was at the celebrations too- which is funny 'cause she's Steve's ex-wife. It gets better- after the divorce was settled, Steve's buddy Toney fell in love with Nikki and now they are married. We are all best friends and really act like kids when we're together!

Lawn Fawn stamps "you're a hoot!" and woodgrain card and stitched rectangle dieAvery Elle inks, stickles glitter and Copic Multiliner pen.

It's so fun to remember our friends and wonderful moments with hand made greeting cards!

CYA later, Victoria

3 comments:

  1. On a roll Victoria! Funky and fun - just how I imagine you are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw. both adorable and fun colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun post, Victoria, and what fun cards, too! You guys sound like you could have a successfully reality TV show! I would watch!! And, seriously, good for you! Life is too short not to be friends and be kids whenever possible!! And, BTW, awesome job on the grass and wee flowers!! Enjoy your day! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete