December 28, 2014

Last AAA Cards Challenge of 2014



Happy New Year! Boy, I had lot's of Christmas cards to post- but as Christmas day drew near, I just couldn't get around to posting. Oh well, there's always next year.

This cutie is for AAA CAS Cards Challenge, last one of 2014, "Use a little Gold".  I'm seeing lot's of  Shaker cards from "Simon Says Stamp" and "Lawn Fawn" on their YouTube sites. So I've made one too, and I've used both stamp companies. Take you card making skill over to AAA Cards and show us show your GOLD matey.
Happy Holidays, Victoria

Recipe:
100lb Kelly Digital Cardstock
Gold cardstock from DCWV matstack
Rectangle dies from "lil Inkers"
Gold embossing powder from WOW
Stars and Dots stamp from Simon Says Stamp
Bunny from Lawn Fawn
Sentiment from Lawn Fawn
Gold Sequins, pop tape and acetate




6 comments:

  1. Love how you used that SSS stamp on the frame! I have that set and haven't thought to use it like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love shaker cards and have made quite a few in the last week, so I was thrilled to see your wonderful and fun version as a DT card. Very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super fun shaker card! They are a trend right now, so you did good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super adorable bunny surrounded in magical gold and stars, Victoria!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really neat and clean looking shaker Victoria.

    ReplyDelete