December 14, 2014

Plaid Christmas Challenge at AAA Cards






I love shaker cards so much! My new collection of stamps and dies include the "Ugly Sweater" theme set by Simon Says Stamp. My sequins are also from them, moonshine and silver flats. As usual I'm using DCWV  Mat Stack paper. I got to use my new black staz ink too. It's my first attempt using it on acetate. I was surprised with how easy and well the card came together.

This card was created for the AAA CAS Card Challenges 2 week game called "Plaid Christmas". The other DT cards are superb! Drop by, take a look and join in! Visit AAA Cards, Plaid Christmas Challenge HERE
























Also sharing at these wonderful challenges:
Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers: N is for Naughty 12/26
Sweet Stamping: Oh Christmas Tree



17 comments:

  1. Plaid with a Christmas tree...I think that counts for ugly and bright! Love your card! Great paper-piecing. thanks for joining in the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He he he that ugly sweater is fantastic!! Thanks so much for joining the sisterhood of snarky stampers for our "N is for Naughty Christmas" challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun shaker card - and the ugly sweater, too! Ha! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously cute with that beyond adorable ugly Christmas sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun card Victoria, but I'm guessing you don't get to wear Christmas jumpers in your neck of the woods. Sorry for being a bit tardy with my comments - lots going on here with the new grandson!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a BEAUTIFUL Ugly sweater card, Victoria! Your cards are always unique and awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card.. very cool. Thanks for joining us at SoSS.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is one fine Christmas sweater! And a gorgeous shaker card, too. Thanks for joining the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it! This stamp set is so fun, and LOVE the shaker. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab card.Love the ugly sweater.Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin'
    Cass xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the plaid with sequin shaker, such a cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super card! Thank you for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin' this week! Good luck! Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love plaid and your ugly sweater is so cute. thanks for playing along with us at SoSS for the naught christmas card challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the sequin shaker too
    your Sweater not ugly it is cute with plaid paper and that little tree on it
    cute and sweet card Victoria...
    I just managed last night at 23:30 made my Plaid card
    thanks for make the challenge 2 weeks it has much more time than only a week
    would you change next year to be 2 weeks challenge....
    hope you like my plaid paper...I made by my self for your lovely challenge.hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete