December 12, 2014

Number One




 I'm sending out Christmas cards around a theme this year. I fell in love with the tree background stamp from My Favorite Things! My theme is pastel wood grain backgrounds and lot's of Simon Says Stamps and Lawn Fawn. I made 13 designs. This card is Number One. As I locate fun & appropriate challenges, I'll be releasing them one at a time. Happy Holidays, Victoria

Recipe: 
Woodgrain Background stamp by My Favorite Things
Panel stitched die by lil' Inkers
Animals and ice "Critters in the Artic" by Lawn Fawn
Sentiment from "Be Joyful" (Nov card club) Simon Says Stamp
Derwent Inktense ink pencils
Heidi Swapp, Teal

Sharing at these wonderful challenges.......
Chocolate, Coffee & Cards #80 Christmas 12/26
Paper Pals Arts, Blue tone challenge 12/17 
Double Click AKA Abusybee, Happy Hoildays 12/23
Simon Says Stamp, Monday challenge- transportaion. My guys are traveling on their ice barge 12/15




12 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining our “Happy Holidays” Challenge this week at DoubleClick Skittles. Love that background...that stamp must be neat.

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    • Carson's Creations •
    DoubleClick Skittles DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun card and love the wood background! Thanks for joining the Pals color challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that woodgrain look and the critters are just precious! Have a very Merry Christmas!
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable Christmas card, I love the cute image and pretty background. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Chocolate, Coffee & Cards. We would love to see you again … Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, Victoria. The little critters are adorable! And colored so pretty. You've created a wonderful card that has a really fun take on the "Transportation" theme.
    Happy Holidays from the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge team. We're so happy that you joined us this week. Thank you!
    ~Michelle
    http;//www.michellezerull.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely and fun holiday card! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw this is just so cute.....Thanks for joining Doubleclick Skittles Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun card!!! Too cute!!!!!! Thank you for joining us at the Pals Paper Arts!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card, i love that background stamp! Thanks for joining us over at the DoubleClick Skittles Challenge! DT Member Carri~Abusybee

    ReplyDelete
  10. awwwww, this is so cute. Thanks for joining us at Double Click Skittles challenges.

    DT Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Victoria!! I totally love your card. The walrus is my favorite. I love the glitter on the scarves. How cute is this. Thanks for joining us at DoubleClick Skittles Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your Number One design as one of your Christmas cards, Victoria! It's so happy and adorable! I hope your Christmas was wonderful and I wish you all the best in the new year!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete