January 30, 2015

I like Ewe
















I made a couple of Valentine cards for the grandkids...but I think this is the one for my husband. It's silly, like us. I'm REALLY enjoying the Copic marker's he bought me for Christmas. In playing with them, I always have fun and I can have my watercolor look without the cat spilling the water cup all over my craft table.



Lets see... what did I use......                                                                       Wishing you a great day! Victoria
Card panel- Kelly Paper Digital 110lb
Patterned I Love You paper from a Simon Says Stamp card kit
Lawn Fawn- Critters on the Farm and it's heart die
Lawn Fawn- Be Mine
Lot's of sweet Ciao Copic markers
Pop tape

Sharing at:
Addicted to Stamps, Clean and Simple
Mod Squad All about the Animals 
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Anything Goes 
Stampin' Royalty Valentine/Love theme
CAS-ual Fridays Must Love Watercolor. Which I do, but the rules didn't say what materials to use to achieve the watercolor look.




 

12 comments:

  1. Another really great background. Thank you again for joining us this week at the Mod Squad Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love both cards Victoria. Really love the look you are achieving with the copics, I would have sworn it was water colour even with the dots added or combination of both. I dont know if you have time but I would love to know how you are making copics look all water coloury ( mmmm dont think thats a word really but hope you know what I mean). I mainly watercolour and have some copics but I seem to empty them faster than I can fill them. Not very good with them I feel.
    You have a talent, you do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great effect with your Copics, I had no idea you could get looks like this with them. Such a fun card. Thanks for sharing at ATSM this week, Anita x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the effect you created with the Copics and the fun image and sentiment.
    So pleased to see you over at ATSM this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really sweet card. Thanks for joining us at The Mod Squad Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is soooo cute, love it
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  7. AWE! This is absolutely adorable!! I love the fun sentiment and the printed background with the heart window!! :) Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Addicted to Stamps & More! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*-DT member

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww...this is too CUTE! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE!!! Thanks for playing at ATSM!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute, love the watercolor! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very Cute! I love the effect with the Copics! And I know all about having the water cup spilled! lol - but mine is from an over excited 4 year old! Thank you for playing along with us at the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Monthly Challenge!

    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my goodness....this is just the sweetest card ever! And thanks for the water-less water coloring tip...using Copics...I must try that!!!!
    Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete