August 17, 2014

CASing Jane Taylor




 Greetings friends, I made a card in Lickcadesplit. Of course that was a second card, the first one took all morning and looked like ssss....sludge. After a good rest and walk away, I came back and this cutie just rolled out of my hands.

I really love the card I'm CASing this week. The example card is made by my good friend Jane Taylor of PurpleJet Loves Crafts. Jane is a fantastic CAS card maker and a real honest to pieces sweetie! You can play along too! Visit AAA CAS Card Challenges to see Jane's original card and the design team creations.



My papers are from DCWV and the stamp is from
Jellibean with a cute yellow washi ribbonette.

Also sharing at these cool challenges:












8 comments:

  1. Really eye catching CASE Victoria. Am loving everyone's interpretations. So cool to be CASEd by so many talented ladies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your card is a great one to case. It's so cool all the takes on it. Thank you so much!

      Delete
  2. I'm BACK..... :) Love your fun stamped rosette flower!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alright! Vicki's back! I hope you had tons of fun! Thanks for the sweet comment kiddo. Hugs,

      Delete
  3. Victoria, your cards are always SO BEAUTIFUL in your color selections and the way you photograph them. Thank you, fearless leader, for your energy, inspiring designs and vision!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, your cards are so darn cute! I went back several posts and did not see a one that was anything but adorable! I love making cards, too, my mine pale in comparison. I'm okay with that since I'm the only one in my family who makes them so everyone loves them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulousity! I love your design! Brilliant case of CASE-ing! ;) xxx

    ReplyDelete