August 20, 2014

Having fun at House of Cards








Hey. my cat is peeking through the last photo! Cool! I found House of Cards and I can't get enough. They have a monthly sketch- but they offer it each week so that you can create in the new style requested. Cas, Classic, Cute, and Vintage. I've joined in with CAS already (last week) now I'm catching up with my Classic style (Sending card) and Cute (ice cream).

These last two Simon Says Stamp Card Stamp kits have been my favorite of all stamps! The sending card is watercolor and has lot's of photo invisible Wink of Stella all over. The ice cream card is done with pastels, and the raised element is completely covered with clear glitter. It's base panel has stickles and wink of Stella to add "ice crystals". There's even some years old pink thread to add a little craziness. I've had those pastels since I was a kid.

Just having a little fun in between my 2 challenges, AAA Cards & 101: Watercolor, and taking care of my new chickens, Penny, Cleo and Princess Leia. My husband may think I'm running a farm with 4 cats, 1 dog and 3 chickens. Wait until he finds out I want 2 baby goats too!

Peace & Hugs, Victoria


House of Cards, August

6 comments:

  1. These are both totally fabulous! LOVE the great mail themed card and that ice cream is darling! Thanks for joining us at House of Cards! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable! You know, those two goats would truly help you qualify for a farm (LOL)! Love the "Sending Love of Love" card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are adorable, I love all of the colors on the ice cream one! Thanks so much for joining us at HOC this month!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun cards! I love your take on the sketch with all the envelopes.
    Thanks for joining us at HOC.
    Ang, HOC DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. These cards are so fun! I love the soft pastel colors on them both!
    <3 Emily L.

    ReplyDelete
  6. two amazing cards Victoria....I love the one with ice sooo sooo cute and the one with post its a romantic post right the pink one..Lovely idea and nice add of the twine...

    Which stamp is the post stamp may I ask you..I want to buy it too :)


    Thanks for joining us at HOC Sketch Challenge this time..hope to see you again next month, hugs, Monika (HOC DT)

    ReplyDelete