June 7, 2014

Let's Eat! cricut shadow cuts










Trying CASE Study again. At first I thought I didn't have the time to create a card like the muse this week, Pamela Ho's card is great and skilled! Strong black with shadow cuts. My color choice is from Colour Q. Light blue, dark blue, orange and green. I've used magic pearls to color in the utensils. Not having a light blue- I've used the card base in light blue instead.

So, I thought is was a difficult card to manufacture. But I couldn't stop thinking about Pamela's layout. Finally after 2 years I dragged out my cricut expression. I have "Sure Cuts Alot". I luckily purchased it before the lawsuit happened. I like it better than the cartridges. Just give me an excuse to "build" graphics!  Man! black is a hard color to photograph! I've seen some really cool entries into this weeks challenge at CASE Study- mine is tame. Below is the sweet colors from Colour Queen.




Just pulling out the cutting machine felt like a huge acomplishment today. But at least now I'll start using it again. Hugs and Sunshine to everybody!

SHARING AT:
CASE Study #194
Colour Q #244


8 comments:

  1. Such a cool card, Victoria! I know what you mean about how tricky it is to photograph black, I think I took 20 photos of my card before I got a version even worth trying to edit, lol! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great idea with the utensils cut-outs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool card. What a neat concept! Thanks for joining us at colourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Victoria this isi really cool. Thank you so much for sharing with us at the colourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great card. Thank you for joining us over at case study.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So very cool! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome card, love the pops of color behind the black!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am madly in love with those cut out pieces of silverware. What a totally cute idea. I need to use my Cricut again!

    ReplyDelete