June 11, 2014

2 Extremes









and the other extreme






What do they have is common? They are both from the sketch and game #13 at Stamplorations!

Never used pre-made stickers before, I tripped across a great sale at Tuesday Morning, one of my goodies was a sticker page of robots-so cute! I'm sure the next grandson needing a card will like that one! I played NBUS at Darnells little challenge and I have been playing with old but never used stuff all day. Now the vellum is new, I just got a whole pad of colors. But the fruit stamp is from Oriental Traders- 2008! It's from an 8 1/2 by 11 full of stamps page. I think its called "Juicy".






 Showing at:
Try It On Tuesday for the boys


13 comments:

  1. I love the pears, they are so cute but I love that green banner even more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sweetie, I really prefer the pears. Who's your vote for this week? hugs

      Delete
  2. Great cards and I am sure lots of boys would love the first one

    Thank you for joining us at Try it on Tuesday

    Love Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards! I especially love the subtle look of the pear card, great colors! Thanks for joining us at STAMPlorations and Inkspirational.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the sentiment banner with your pears! What a great pear! Lol Thanks for joining us at ATSM. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the sweet pear card - perfect for a couple you really appreciate!! I needed that one last week for my son and his wife's anniversary!! Thanks for the idea - I will save it for another time!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Taunya! Glad to inspire someones crafting. Hope you're having a Happy Summer! cheers, Victoria Lavender

      Delete
  6. that is great, full of texture and interest, thank you for sharing at TIOT.EE

    ReplyDelete
  7. A dazzling duo of cards, with such unique takes on the sketch! Super cool robots on the first (score on the stickers!!) and the pears on the second is so pretty! Way to rock the NBUS! Thank you for sharing at Inkspirational Challenges!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the robots, perfect for boys!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both very nice, but that robot is SO MUCH FUN! Love him. And love that you were inspired by our STAMPlorations sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great to see such contrast in your cards and I love all those splatters on your pear card. Thanks for joining us at Ink and STAMPlorations x

    ReplyDelete