October 22, 2011

Halloween Candy Bag

Hello, it's time for a new challenge with The Crafty Pad. This week we are using a Halloween stamp from The Crafty Pad Design Store. A great place to get digi's! And our challenge is one for the season..."Halloween". I hope you join us. I've taken another craft avenue other than cards again this week. A Halloween Candy Bag for my grand daughter, Emma. She's going treat or treating as the vampire in "Adventure Time". I have no idea idea what that is:)



This bag is digital and handmade. The purple frame is borrowed from the internet. The stamp in the center is from The Crafty Pad and it is computer colored with pop tape layering. The words and skulls and eyeballs come from a K & Company Halloween pack. I cut a black and green circle then corner punched the black for a creepy lace curve and did a pinking cut for the edge of the green circle. I cut both in half to create the top and bottom accents on the purple frame. My ribbon at the top of the bag looks like a spider. Cool. There is also a little bow and spider at the bottom. In this bright sunlight it's hard to see just how much stickle glitter has been used. Orange, yellow, black, diamond and red. I love glitter.

So fun to make. Take any bag and dress it up for a Halloween goodies bag. This is a great project to make for your little kids too. Take a second to visit Kids4Crafts.com. It's my other blog, it's been slow lately but it's starting to pick up. There's fun Holiday crafts for you and the kids over there. Enjoy.

Thanks for the visit, please come by anytime.

This craft is also entered into these fun challenges:
Allsorts, #126 Halloween (10/29)
Crafty Boots Challenges, Autumn or Halloween (10/30)
Papertake Weekly Challenge, Spooky Hues (10/25)
Crop Stop Challenge, Halloween (10/27)
Delightful Challenges, Halloween (10/26)

UPDATE: Goofy me! I just realized this treat bag won at Crop Stop! Cool, but dumb on my side. I use "Victoria Lavender" as one word and as my online moniker. On all my past wins I would check Feline Playful through their search box under my moniker, but I just realized some folks repeat my name only as "Victoria". So I just found that I've won a couple challenges. It's terribly rude to win and never contact. I'm so sorry to anyone I've been impolite to.

11 comments:

  1. Hi Victoria:
    I just love your card! The embellishments (bag I mean) are wonderful! The colors are fantastic. I also LOVE the background that you used. Sometimes this is the key to showing the card and it is absolutely beautiful! I now want to go back to read your whole post (dyslexic - sorry) It is wildly spooky and wonderfully feastful on the eyes! xox Samara

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, Now I am impressed! You colored this on the computer? I am a dud on the photoshop or whatever. I am SO impressed. And that ribbon being the spider. WOW. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this stamped image, Victoria! Great papers, especially because it's purple! Wonderful embellishments, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. An amazing bag, gorgeous colours.
    Thank you so much for entering my Halloween challenge at ALLSORTS this week, good luck & hope you’ll join us again!
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous altered treat bag! THanks for playing along with the CropStop Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great trick or treat bag. I would not know where to start to colour something using my computer, but I think I am going to try to find out because you have given me a great idea.

    Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Boots Challenge.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fantastic treat bag. So colourful and such lovely images and papers. Great job.:)
    Thanks for playing with DC.

    Hugs, Rosalien

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your bag is amazing, sooo much detail.
    Thanks for sharing with us this week @ Delightful Challenges & Good Luck x

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. aww your halloween gift bag is gorgeous Victoria thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. very cool...love the doily punches! thanks for playing the CropStop Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a gorgeous gift bag!!! wow!!!!!


    Thanks for playing with us at CropStop's Blog Challenge!

    -- dalis

    ReplyDelete