August 2, 2011

Feeling kinda Pretty

Fan and evening shoes, patterned paper galore!



Hi, hope you are all having a great summer! I've been away from card making a couple of weeks. But my house has become cleaner. The Shabby Tea Room, challenge 73, must have been reading my mind! The challenge is to use at least 3 different patterned papers. I had just made paper high heels and I quickly ,envisioned a shabby fan to go with the set. More fun still....The Ribbon Carousel Challenge theme is"Lets get Crazy". Whee! This will work out well.



My High Heel, designed by me.



This shoe pattern is from Stacy Cohen. Nice inner heel.



I'd like to thank Stacy Cohen for her inspiration and pattern for the second shoe. After studying lots of paper shoes online, I was ready to design from scratch my own paper high heel. These are so much fun! I'm currently working on the file to prepare it as a SCUT.

I love this fan. I had lots of fun embellishing it. And it's 2 sided. Side One, three or more papers challenge. Side Two, looks like another fan. Open the flower in the middle and see the little surprise.





The Shabby Tea Room, Challenge #73


Did you see my little mice? I made them last year, they like crafting too. Keep enjoying all there is out there! Peace.


This set is also entered with:
Creative Card Crew, shoes

6 comments:

  1. WOW I LOVE those shoes and that fan Awesome work!!! :-)Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful creations with us this week at The Shabby Tea Room :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning!! I am so in love with the fan and the shoes - wow...

    Must go check out how to make them. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Outstanding! I am just in awe of this amazing craft work. That shoe! OMG! Just extraordinary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jaw dropping beautiful creations. Love the shoes.

    Thanks for joining us at teh Creative Card Crew challenge.

    Shanna

    ReplyDelete
  5. HOLY COW!!!! What a gorgeous set of projects--LOVE that huge fan with the feathers! I love your shoes and the bows on each! WOWOWOWOW! BEAUTIFUL:) Thanks so much for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at RCC!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is this your room hunny bun? if so, drool! If not drool! xox Samara

    ReplyDelete