June 4, 2015

CRAZY 4 LAWN FAWN





Shazam! I scored last night!

Lawn Fawn released their new summer 2015 collection on June 4th 2015 at 12:01 Eastern Standard Time!
That's today! How did I get them slightly early? ....the magic of time.

Currently when I call back home to Maryland, we have a three hour difference due to some savings time routine practiced everywhere except Arizona.

So at my 9:00 pm Lawn Fawn opened the shop doors. I scooped in and was done lickity quick!

I just checked and there's still lot's and lot's of Summer 2015 items still available at Lawn Fawn!
Hey, don't you need to go shopping now?

Cheers & happiness, Victoria (still pinching herself)







4 comments:

  1. OMG - you splurged! Good for you! Looking forward to all those wonderful projects you will create with them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, all I need now is more crafting time. Hugs~

      Delete
  2. So the time differences do have an advantage after all, lucky you! Am trying to guess what this stash is going to be used for.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ADORE this super sweet scene and all the fun frolicking friend of animals partying along!!!! FUN, FUN, and brings a HUSE SMILE to me!!!!

    ReplyDelete