December 1, 2014

Sparkle and Shine



I got new stamps....again! I'm on a Putz Christmas Glitter House trip just now. My newest stamps remind me of them. It's Hero Arts, Wintery Snowy Houses. 3 houses, 3 sentiments, star, snowflake and cool tree. I bought mine from Amazon. Just having a little fun!


Recipe:
Hero Arts- Wintery Snowy Houses, Mama Elephant- Winter Wonderland (sentiment), White and pewter embossing powers (from a way long ago CHA show), DCWV- Brights Cardstock Matstack, Kelly Digital Cardstock 100lb- Bright White, Darci embossing folder, Martha Stewart clear fine glitter, Doubled-sided tape and foam tapes by 3M.

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you were just having a little fun, Victoria! Your fun turned into a spectacular card and great inspiration for us!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty :) love the pink n blue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the embossing around 2 sides and the cute house and tree! You can't go wrong with sparkle and shine, especially at Christmas!

    ReplyDelete