October 12, 2014

Autumn Colors





Love those Fall colors! My card card was fun and fast. I drew my leaf (and kept it in a file for a later use) and printed it to 110 lb cardstock with the sentiment.  Then the fun, using my peerless water paints with golds and orange. I left some white space in the center of the leaf and it really is important to remember to leave white space spots when ever you watercolor.  I've added a couple clear sequins and the picture is photographed using a "sparkle" lens.

My card was made for the challenge "Autumn Colors" at AAA CAS Cards Challenge this week. Should turn out to be a lovely challenge. I hope to see a card from you there too!




Wishing you a plasent and warm autumn week,
Cheers, Victoria






also sharing at:

9 comments:

  1. I told Angela earlier that I just love seeing all your Autumn cards, as Autumn is THE season I miss most of all... seeing that it's almost always Summer in the UAE!
    beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful CAS card! Lovely design. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful water colouring and love the added shine. This would be perfect for our challenge at TIME OUT Challenges, would love you to join us, here is the link
    http://timeoutchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/challenge-16-case-heather-telford-with.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful CAS card Victoria and so cleverly photographed as always.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is sooooo pretty :) love it

    ReplyDelete
  6. How can you not love this simple yet elegant card! The white space surrounding the warm graphic leaf is perfection, Victoria!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the gorgeous fall colors, as well as the wonderful coloring you did on this cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the look of water colors! The sparkle is so cute!!
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete