September 14, 2014

CASEing Julia Sager



Julia Sager is a sweet friend of mine and a fellow designer at AAA CAS Card Challenges. In between her busy life as mom and wife and her job- she makes some pretty incredible greeting cards. I'm CASEing one today.

My base paper (and half suns) is from DCWV and my fabby 110 lb cardstock is from Kelly Paper. I've used a Tim Holtz stencil with homemade white (from clear) Studio 490 embossing paste. You can't see it, but the paste is covered with Martha Stewart white glitter. I am poorly lacking in sentiment stamps that I like, so I've made this up on the computer (I quite like it). Little suns are die cut from Lil' Inkers. I like this card and I thank Julia for inspiring me.


You can play too! Visit AAA Cards, see the design team cards and perhaps you too will become inspired.




















9 comments:

  1. AWESOME! Where did you get that fun sentiment???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love your talent and that embossing paste! What a great card. Fabulous CASE. Thank you for the kind words.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card with great techniques, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So texturally and graphically cool, Victoria!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful!! I love the gradient in the sentiment :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, Victoria, this card has me way beyond 'like' all the way to smitten, crushing and LOVING it! So incredibly beautiful....WOW!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this! The texture paste sunburst looks awesome!!

    ReplyDelete