August 10, 2014

You're So Cool Summer Foods






 The Dog Days of Summer- you deserve to stay cool!

I'm having a blast with my Simon Says Stamp Kit for August. This stamp set is called Ice Cream Dreams". I played with ink stamping and watercoloring, die cutting and fussy cuts- even glitter for "ice".

This week at AAA CAS Card Challenges we are celebrating Summer and thinking about those wonderful summery foods. Game #15 ENJOY Summer Foods. Please join the fun...and bring some food!












also sharing at:



6 comments:

  1. What a sweet card! Literally.. ;) love it!
    ingrid xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dream cream cycle looks so cool and delicious! The colors just scream summer yummies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You make the cutest cards - such a creative mind you've got!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute card! Your card is making me hungry for ice cream...can't tell when I last had some...I know it's been a while...(It's not on my diet...but I guess I cheat a little...smile)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun CAS design. Love the words in the background.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous :) love the rows of sentiment !

    ReplyDelete