August 29, 2014

Fairies and Elvis- dreams do come true!




Ha ha ha ha ha ha ! I hope the DT's at In The Pink have a good sense of humor! 

This morning I was scanning through the listings at Paper Playful (quickly scanning). My brain came to a screeching stop, and I said aloud "Fairies and Elvis with lot's of Pink". W T hey?! I went back to re-read my blunder and the challenge actually reads "Fairies and Elves". But it was too late....I'd already designed a card in my head- that fast! I must be bent. But, it's been a long while since I made a crazy card. And this one is crazy.

I found some digi fairies and created an elfin toad. Outside of my ridicuclous content, I think I followed the challenge correctly. I hope they giggle, at the worst someone will remove my link. Let's see!

entered with:
In the Pink, lot's of pink, fairies and elves (9/3)
Brown Sugar, #109 anything goes (9/3)

6 comments:

  1. What a fun card! Great design! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. In my teens...I was a big Elvis fan (Don't tell anyone...but I still have my Elvis scrapbook...smile) Pink is my favorite color...So You know that I LOVE this card! It's very Unique and Original...One of a kind...Creative too. smile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Er, well we weren't expecting this over at In The Pink but it's so fabulously off the wall and I love it! Of course, it fits our theme perfectly and it's a great CAS design as well :-)
    Thanks for sharing with us at In The Pink and giving me a giggle! Hope to see you there again soon!
    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, I know it's an oddy, but thanks for understanding the joke. Glad to spread giggles! Cheers, Victoria Lavender

      Delete
  4. Thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar this week for our Anything Goes Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! Thank you for joining us at Brown Sugar this week. Love your Elvis and the pink fairies...

    ReplyDelete