July 20, 2014

CASing Angela Maine at AAA Cards











I'm having some Summertime fun with Popsicles! I recently re-purposed some Christmas tree dies into ice pops! We're in challenge #12 at AAA CAS Card Challenges. This week the game is "Inspire" and we get to CASE an artist. Our Guest Artist is one of us, we're highlighting one very good card maker too. The Inspire card is done by Angela Maine. She has beautiful cards and you can see them at her blog "from the tool shed". And she's a sweetie!


I watercolored the pops. Two sheets in distress stains, one in blues and pinks and the other in golds and oranges. Then I cuttlebug cut lots of little Christmas trees. I cut the tip off and shaped with a nail file. I think they are adorable. Soon, my Simon Says Stamp kit will be here and the new stamps are popsicles!

You can join the CASing fun too. Drop by and play with AAA CAS Cards Challenges. .this week. CYA later.



also sharing at:





9 comments:

  1. It's all about being inspired and I simply love your cold sweet treats! You are SO CLEVER reshaping a CT die. I just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply adorable. I always enjoy seeing the results of CASE'g the inspiration cards. Your clever popsicles are sending me to the store later. Talk about inspiration! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Victoria, you are so flippin' FUN! Your posts featuring your ice lollies are the best!! Clever and colorful and - I have to say it - delicious!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so in love with your adorable popsicles and your "tree" idea is great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We call 'popsicles' ice lollies in the UK & the weather here at the moment makes them very appealing.! Clever fun card Victoria.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous design, I love the corrugated paper and beautifully colored Popsicle :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Victoria! Thank you for your sweet comment and for joining my blog! Great to have such talent close by!
    This is such a cute card! I love those posickles! Very clever!
    Ingrid xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how you did this...I feel a case coming on (your card!)

    ReplyDelete