April 22, 2014

Anytime Anywhere





I got to use my new cork panels today. They come in Tan, Teal, Red, Green and they are from one of my favorite companies- DCWV. They are called Cork Solids Mat Stack. It's even my first time with sequins (I think). I've been glittering over my sentiments lately, I'm sure it's "just a phase".











 My journey into CAS is still evolving. But I really like "impact" more than simply "stuff" all over my card. These colors were suggested by the new card challenge blog "Poppy Sketches". They are darn CUTE over there! My new card challenge , AAA Cards CAS Challenge, starts May 5th. We both start our games on Monday's. Cool, huh? More fun on Monday!

ok, here's my recipe:
Card body- Lt Grey Granite from Fox River
Card panel- DCWV Cork Solids Mat Stack, Teal
3 assorted papers from the scrap pile. Probably DCWV (most of my paper is)
Antique sequins
Stickles- Star dust
Martha Stewart clear fine glitter
Card panel and glitter glued with Krylon low odor spray glue
Curve punch- EK Success
Sentiment- Vicki Stamp

It's bold, could easily be used for a guy or even a teen. Thanks for this visit! Drop by anytime (from) anywhere.

sharing with:
Poppy Sketches game 2 (26th)










CAS on Sunday #31 (25)

Tuesday Morning Sketches #246 (28)












CASology #92

10 comments:

  1. Adorable card & adorable blog!
    Thanks for playing at Poppy Sketches!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun card. Thanks for linking up at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card! Love the colors! Thanks for playing with us at CAS on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun take on the second Poppy Sketches Challenge!! I really LOVE how you glittered over the sentiment!!! Thanks for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Funny card thanks for joining us over at CAS on sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those sparkly papers are terrific, and this would be a great card for anyone!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun card!! I looked at a cork pad at Joann's the other day. You're making me wish I had bought it! :)
    Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. super fun! Don't you love those cork panels?!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Poppy Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How fun! Love the cork panel and the glittery elements. Thanks for joining us at Poppy Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the coloured cork! Too cool. And the arrow element rocks. Thanks so much for coming to play with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches :)

    ReplyDelete