June 5, 2013

"Nordic" Vintage coffee set



 Aren't these cute! I picked these up at the local antique place, 22nd Street Antiques. At $16.00 I thought the price was alright. The pattern is neato! Green and blue and little sqwiggelies . Bright and cheery is what caught my eye.












 Aren't these cute! I picked these up at the local antique place, 22nd Street Antiques. At $16.00 I thought the price was alright. The pattern is neato! Green and blue and little sqwiggelies . Bright and cheery is what caught my eye.

The mark says Carefree true china by Syracuse "Nordic".

Sets and pieces are still available at replacements.com. I 've never seen any other pieces while shopping on foot...but I think I'm hooked.

Daisy deer says "Hi" and I wish you a lovely afternoon. Come visit the new POST OFFICE thursday and see what the newest Postmasters Picks are.

Peace & Smiles, Victoria Lavender


























This post is also being shared with these SUNNY places.............
and HERE are my (your) buttons.

Make the Scene Monday


5 comments:

  1. Those are gorgeous!!! Great price too. I love the photo with the stack and the deer - great shot. Thanks for your sweet comments on my tablescape article and now YOU have inspired me - I have to do something in turquoise! Hugs - Dawn @ We Call It Junkin

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful dishes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my sister would love these! She likes to collect Swedish themed things and these fit the bill perfectly. I think you got a great deal. They probably would have cost that much at a thrift store around here!

    Erica

    ReplyDelete
  4. Drooling here! I am GREEN with ENVY!!!Think they were a steal! So Glad I found your post at Cottage Style Party at Lavender Garden Cottage!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful coffee set! The colors are so pretty! I have a new weekly link party which is live now and I would love if you stop by and link up this wonderful post! Hope to see you there! http://mariaelenasdecor.blogspot.com/ Hugs, Maria

    ReplyDelete