May 27, 2013

New Pretty Craft Room




Summer is here in Tucson. School is out and it's babysitting time. I changed out 3 of the bedrooms by changing their functions. The kids room looks great, this room turned out wonderful and the guest room is still a wreck.












      This is a peek of my latest craftroom. It's my third in 9 years. Eventually I'll have my PC set up in the closet. I can't wait to make something!  It was the kids room. I painted it Turquoise last year for them.It makes a great craftroom color! I found the table and chairs on craigslist and painted them white. The large console in the back had been mostly black. There's a tall wrought iron and glass shelf to the side also painted white. White, white white! I've wanted that look for SO long! 
     I still have shelves and frames to hang. I just purchased 6 hot pink baskets to fit into the Metal and glass shelf. It's so new in here, that I can't say that anything is storage clever yet. But that stuff grows in time and usage. Here are some more quick looks...

While you're here check out "The Blog POST OFFICE"
A Reverse Linky Gallery and see the Postmaster's Picks.


Here's Craft Room number 2





Take care, Happy Summer!!
Victoria Lavender

I'm sharing this post at these sunny places.........

Wow Me Wednesday
Make the Scene Monday.... again...whoops



6 comments:

  1. Your craft room is gorgeous! I have been planning on redoing mine and this gives me inspiration... your before kinda looks like my current state.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved going through your blog. Also just wanted to let you know that I am your newest follower..:)

    -Priyam from http://priyam-simplejoys.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So bright and pretty! Love your color choices! Thanks for linking at printabelle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful and functional craft room! It's so bright and happy - the perfect spot for creativity to flow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Victoria! I've been meaning to get back over here to tell you how much I love your craft room! I looked at it on my phone the other day, but its too hard to type comments on that thing. He He. Can't wait to see what you're up to next. Take care - Dawn @ We Call It Junkin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Victoria,
    I love the colors! So bright and cheery. You will create wonderful things in that great space my friend! Thanks for sharing it with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete