October 8, 2011

The Crafty Pad #142 Vintage

Hi everyone! New challenge this week with The crafty Pad. This week the DT's are working with these lovely Sewing Elements digital stamps! As always you can locate these and other great stamps at the Crafty Pad Design Store.

The Crafty Pad Challenge # 142, "Vintage"



I had so much fun again in the making of this one. There are three dress forms and cute sentiment tickets in this collection. I've used the stamps as a background image and as an embellishment with pop tape for depth. Inside I've added an extra page inside for writing space and the dress forms have traveled inside too. The ladies are a "Vicki Stamp". I create stamps for myself and I pulled the ladies from a past vintage card I've done earlier. (Vintage Stove Cards) My color range for this card has been carefully selected to give the vintage feel too. Old fashioned gingham, some old lace and buttons (each with a rough tie) and real seam binding is used for the ribbon. Sewing pins and zig zag stitching round it all out.

I am really proud of this one. I sure hope you've enjoyed a peek at it too. I wish you all a great week and please join the fun with us at The Crafty Pad's challenge, Vintage.

Happy, happy, joy, joy!
Victoria Lavender

This card is also entered in these great challenge blogs:

3 comments:

  1. Love your Vintage style! Looks like it's right up your street! Hope you are rested after your trip!
    Stop by my blog when you get time, there's a little something there for you!
    Hugs
    Dawn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just came upon your blog and just want you to know that I LOVE everything that I have seen so far. Thank you for Sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so smart! I love how your womyn are facing the forms...and the inside...equally as stunning. Love the stunning focus you put on them and the look of the thread. stellar.

    ReplyDelete