September 13, 2011

Vintage Style Halloween Door Hanger/Giant Tag

Hi, I hope everyone is enjoying the beginning of Fall! I really wanted to be in the Pals Paper Arts challenge this week. I haven't played with them for a few weeks and Halloween is my favorite!

This one is the close-up for Mr Linky



I was having fun photographing outdoors today.



This card came together quickly (for a change). My graphic was printed last year, I made the "vintage" garland (beneath the ribbon) last year too! I even had leftover spiders from past decorations. I wanted to make something for myself this time. So I'll be using it on my front door. My spider ribbon/bow was fun to make. I have a paper spider, sentiment and background papers from Recollections. The ribbon is from the crazy fabric store-S.A.S. and my punches were Martha Stewart and Fiskers and Marvy. My messy black ink is a petal from Colorbox. Did you check out my insane stitches? They're fake but still kinda scary. I wish you all cool nights and crispy leaves!


My card is also entered in these fabulous challenges:
CES Challenge Blog, Make it Magical or Spooky
The Pink Elephant, vintage
Try it on Tuesday, Dig out the old
Party Time Tuesdays, Ribbon and Fibers Oh My!

17 comments:

  1. This is stunning! Wow, love all the elements on this gem! Thanks for joining in the fun at Pals Paper Arts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab big tag, thanks playing along with TioT
    hugs
    Ildiko

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...this is brilliant!! Thanks for playing at CES Challenges xx Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you hear me squeal here in Virginia all the way to AZ?!!! This is brilliant and beautiful girl....I can tell you like Halloween too. This is a perfect door hanger and I love that spider!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous!! Love all the details and elements, absolutely beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Jens Digi Stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful!! I love the papers. Great job!
    Thank you for joining us at Jen's Digi Stamps.

    Blessings,
    Shawnee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Card!! Found ya from Jens Digi Stamps!! TFS!!

    Many Blessings,
    Tina

    http://craftyandgreen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. all of these are fantastic!!! Thanks for joining us over at Jen's Digi Stamps.
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, love this project! Thanks for sharing at PTT this week! Good luck on winning any of the challenges entered.

    circlebenterprises.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful.... Love it. Thank you for joining us over at Jen's Digi Stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Incredible! I love so much about this card, I don't know where to start. Spooky spider! Love all the ribbons and the 'fringe'. Fab papers and great vintage image. I just love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is fabulous Victoria. Brilliant job.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is absolutely fabulous. Your attention to detail is amazing. So glad you entered it at Jen's Digi Stamps.

    Happy Scrappin'

    Sue B
    http://susanascorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW........this is fabulous!!!

    Thank you for joining us girlz over at CES Challenges, good luck hun.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I LOVE your name!!!! Your cards are stellar...wow, I went through your blog for about 5 minutes...what a delight! I am your newest BFF (blog follower foreva!) lol I made that up...hee hee and also subscribed. I love this card and all of them!!!! Thank YOU for your kind comments too. Squishy Hugs, samara

    ReplyDelete
  16. Amazing tag I love all the details. Thanks for sharing it with us for the TioT challenge this week. xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card, love the vintage look! Thanks for joining us this week at The Pink Elephant, hope to see more of your creations soon. hugs, Frances.

    ReplyDelete