August 15, 2011

Halloween Tag


Hi, I just found a little challenge dealing with tags. I really should make more of them, they're fun. "Try it on Tuesday" is the latest challenge blog I've found. The challenge is Tags/Trees. I'm starting to long for fall and doing a vintage Halloween tag is giving me the feeling of leaves and fall. (I LOVE FALL!, we don't have a real fall in the extreme southwest)


I used a public use image found while googling. Also: DCWV Citrus Orange Cardstock, Stickles, pastels, colored pencils, #2 pencil, fine point marker, a ribbon I beat up with black ink, embroidery thread, and the vintage style garland trim I made. I'm going to finish the set I've started, I hope you all have a lovely august day! Cheers!


6 comments:

  1. Hi Your fall tag is so colourful, just perfect for our tree tag at Try It on Tuesdays, thanks for sharing with us. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous vintage tag! I love the 3-d image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Tag, thanks for joining us at TioT this week! Sorry but had difficulty commenting early this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous tag! Fantastic coloring! What a delightful vintage Owl and Child. Thanks for your kind comments on my blog. I am following yours via e-mail because that seems to work better for me. I also have another challenge to add on the Looking 4 Challenges blog. What a great idea that is!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really awesome! Do you have a link to the site where you got that image, or did I somehow miss that? THanks, Victoria!

    ReplyDelete