May 23, 2011

Walken On Sunshine Bobblehead Card & PSC70



"Walken On Sunshine", having fun with Christopher Walken. I found a challenge site that was challenging us to create a pop-up card. Another cute place, Paper Sundaes Challenge blog. Lovely cards and great examples. Mine is not lovely.....but it is a laugh riot! And it IS a pop-up card. I know I'm pushing it here, and it's a crazy card for my first visit to Paper Sundaes. I make lovely cards too, I also like to have a good laugh. I sent a few to friends and family on the East Coast.

I saw a flat card around Christmas having fun with a Walken image. I felt I could step it up a bit, so mine is a Bobble Head. This card, placed where there is an air flow is just so funny with Christopher's head shaking.



I created my file with Corel 13. I searched the internet for just the right photo with sun rays. I flipped it make him stand in the clouds. I searched a good photo of Mr. Walken's head and the jacket is from a catalog selling very fancy mens suits. The verse is printed on the background. The only thing I wanted raised was Christopher. First I cut out the head and secured a homemade spring with tape. And it is placed first on the card (after testing where the jacket will go down). The jacket is doubled taped flat to the bottom of the card and with pop tape I pinched his shoulders to add depth and give the spring room to bobble around. You can wiggle the spring a bit to get it into the best spot.

I won't be selling this card, I have no license for Mr Walken products. But I do have a PDF file of my card and I can share it.

Thanks for the visit! Keep Smiling!

2 comments:

  1. This is too funny! Definitely a pop up card! Thanks for joining in this week at Paper Sundaes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha...this is fab...love the popped head and the sentiment is so perfect too...well done!! Thanks for joining us at paper Sundaes this week.

    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete