March 28, 2011

Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge #40

I like these challenges! I'm starting to pick up a little speed.


This week is close up banner parts. You should take a look at the designer samples at Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge.



I gathered up papers today from "Amber Autumn" Fall Stack Collection from DCWV. I made some double cut cricut pendants and inked with Color Box Petals. My favorite for edging.Marvy punches (always a great standby tool) create a quick 3D button and a little bit of "cheaters" ribbon (Taped on the inside on the card top before gluing to the card body). I have a huge collection of rinestones (from Greenbacks Dollar Stores)and I color them to match whatever I'm working on. Lastly, the sentiment was printed before being punched out.



Just trying to show the depth of the pendants and sentiment button. See my ruler collection?







Thanks for the visit, check out Waltzingmouse too!

5 comments:

  1. Oh wow! These colors are just gorgeous! What a fantastic card! Thanks for playing with us at WMSC! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Victoria - this is tremendous. All the lovely layers and warm colors just raw me in. I'm happy you chose to play along with the WMS Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fab card! Love the papers you've used and the wonderful colours!! Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the layers on this and your beautiful colors! thanks for playing with the WMS sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW this is amazing, thanks for showing us from another view b/c that makes the card, all the texture and depth- it is beautiful.

    We would love to have you join us in april for our spellbinders event- win FREE nestabilities. Check it out at http://cropstop.blogspot.com/

    Heidi

    ReplyDelete