March 25, 2011

Play Date Challenge #74

Hi, this is a birthday card for Michelle.



Lovely colors once again as I play along with the good folks of "Play Date Challenge Cafe". I realized I need to purchase some new papers. I actually had a difficult time locating the colors. Thanks again for my paper scrap box! Circles were cut with Cricut Expression (my new machine, now I have the 1st generation and the E. One is going to be set up with the deep cut blade). Flowers from Oriental Trading. My little label is computer printed. This card should have taken just an hour to create....but new Cricut Machines have to be broken in. The cutting settings seemed to differ between machines. I destroyed alotta paper. Oh well, it's a cute card for a cute lady!

Thanks for visiting me, now check out Play Date Challenge Cafe

5 comments:

  1. This is FABULOUS!!! LOVE your design and use of the PDCC colours! Thanks so much for joining us at The Play Date Cafe :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The way you have radiated those circles from the corner is so perfect - and the scalloped edge makes it even better. Thanks so much for playing along at The Play Date Cafe this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We crafters can find *any* excuse to shop for more supplies, can't we? LOL THis is beautiful, and I'm sure your Oma will adore it. THanks for playing with us at THe Play Date CAfe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How beautifully colorful! Love that array of flowers and the fabby purple ribbon! So glad to have you playing along with us this week at the Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty card! I love how you've used such bold colours, really lovely. Thanks for playing along with at the Play Date Cafe this week!

    ReplyDelete