March 19, 2011

Card Challenge, Play Date Challenge Cafe #73


Another card for the Play Date Challenge Cafe. I think I like this one better.
http://theplaydatecafe.blogspot.com/2011/03/play-date-cafe-challenge-pdcc73.html

All Occasion Greeting Card, PDCC 73

Really neat colors to work with. The 3 colors came from DCWV Matchmakers, Cardstock Stack "Brights". I love these solid papers. Background from DCWV Pocket Full of Posies Stack. My cute cat stamp, black pigment ink.

Now for the fun. After stamping and punching out the kitties I re-stamped with embossing ink and twice covered and heated the circles with UTEE. I got a very smooth finish. Hint-use double sided tape and stick it to a flat craft stick so it will not blow away. My gems are colored with markers so that they match too.

Thanks for checking me out. Peace.

4 comments:

  1. Simple and fun! Very happy card :) Thanks for joining us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun card and fun use of the colours :) love the look of the UTEE on the circles! Thanks for playing along at the Play Date Cafe :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the finish on your punched kittens! Great design, too! Thanks so much for playing along with us, this week, in The Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry if this is a repeat comment--my last one disappeared? WEIRD!

    LOVE those little cats--they are super adorable! BEAUTIFULLY done:) Thanks so much for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the PDCC!!!

    ReplyDelete