May 23, 2023

Card Number Two

Trying a cleaner card than the last AAA Birthday Card. And this time using a digital paint splash I made. My past career was as commercial artist and that evolved into graphics along the way. Today I have a graphic card. Happy Birthday again you guys. No one has figured out who I am yet?

 

 #120 Bright White Cardstock, created digital heart with pop tape, Engraver MT font.

https://aaacards.blogspot.com/2023/05/aaa-cards-challenge-240-pink-birthday.html

 

 





4 comments:

  1. aww I love how it says happy birthday AAA Cards, that's lovely and so is your heart and card. love alt he pinks. Thank you for playing at the AAA Card Challenges, we have a new one on Sunday ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome CAS card! I love the paint splash heart and the ombre birthday wishes in the background! Thanks for playing along with AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love this!! The ombre sentiment on the background is perfect and that heart made my own heart happy :) Thanks so much for playing along with us at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG what an amazing fabulous card, grats on winning the 9th birthday celebration challenge at AAA cards

    ReplyDelete