September 7, 2016

My my how a year flies & New Stuff

We've been living 6 months in Havre de Grace, Md., my childhood home, at our beautiful waterfront Heron Harbor condo. We kept our Tucson home and we will split the time for a few years.

I retired thinking "I'll paint now". Ha! First I went crazy collecting dies. Then I started making little village domes from Papertrey (WOW, you gotta check out Papertrey Kits!)Then I started making itty bitty teeny tiny fimo food charms. Then I made soy candles and door wreaths and created lots of Christmas cards and tags and spent a day at a craft fair. Oh my goodness what will I do next. Make doll houses?

Now I'm creating from scratch- cold process soap! I like this alot!

I started a web page for my soapy world. Drop by and take a peek. Oh, the soaps are for sale, just message me.

Bay Breeze Soap

Hugs to All,
Victoria




































This one I designed after learning the craft.

So, it's be quite a year.
Hugs
Victoria

No comments:

Post a Comment