February 1, 2015

AAA Cards #32 LOVE LOVE LOVE













 

AAA CAS Card Challenges is up and running again after a nice break. I had some time to try some new stuff. I wanted to conquer acetate. So I've armed myself with white & black staz-on inks and purchased heat resistant acetate from Judikins. I wrecked a few sheets, but I feel I have the hang of heat embossing on acetate now.

I'm loving skinny acetate shakers! I bought some fun colors of flat sequins and filled my cards just before I sewed the last edge together. They always fit in envelopes and they're not very heavy from foam tape.





My first card was created for AAA Cards, game #32 LOVE LOVE LOVE.  

Big stuff happening over at AAA Cards too. This game's top winner wins a huge prize- 3 stamp sets from Cut & Paste! You should play, you never know what cool CAS card we'll pick.

And they're looking to add some fabby card artists with a Design Team Call Out! another good reason to place a card into our game 32!

AND~ we've got a rockin' set of DT inspiration cards for the LOVE challenge too! Please come by and check us out.




Second card in this design- it's a cutie too.





 Recipe: Simon Says Stamp sets Sending and wishing & Sending Happy Thoughts
Judikins heat resistant acetate
Wow white embossing powder
versamark 
Derwent Watercolor Papers
Christmas paper from SSS Dec card kit
Pink Posh sequins

Thank so much for the visit, Victoria





sharing this post with:
Addicted to CAS, Hugs & Kisses
Sweet Stampin' Challenge, LOVE 
 Just Us Girls, Sentiment (as focus)  


21 comments:

  1. LOVE the color combos on both cards - awesome effect with water coloring and sequins~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, Victoria! I keep looking for a link in your post to the AAA Cards challenge. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Connie- for the compliment and the heads up on my missing links. You've got a beautiful card in the AAA game! Hugs, Victoria

      Delete
  3. The acetate heat embossing is so cool. I'm going to be giving it a try today. Beautiful cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh WOW both your cards are stunning. Love the effect you got especially with the bright colours and sequins. Thanks for joining us at Just us Girls this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are gorgeous! Love the beautiful colours and all the sequins!
    Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin’ this week.
    Chris
    X

    ReplyDelete
  6. The shaker idea is so fun and oh how I love the blues and purples on your first card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Goes without saying that I adore your card - the colours are just so me! Great opening post for the New Year at AAA Cards Victoria, love that there is a prize to get everyone back in the swing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love both of these cards Victoria! The sequins are such a nice added touch! Well done!!! So glad you joined us at Just Us Girls this week! We so appreciate you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Leave it to you Victoria to create a unique card that is totally AWESOME and shakes too! I love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, my, these shaker cards are so elegant! Love the backgrounds and awesome colors! Wow! So glad you shared with us at ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your backgrounds are just STUNNING. And I love that these are shaker cards, how fun. I would say you have mastered the acetate technique. Well done!!! Great take on the challenge, thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful cards with incredibly gorgeous backgrounds - you do amazing work!! So glad I popped in for a peek - love it!! Hope you have a happy day!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh these are just fab! What a great idea. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my! stunning is the word :) Thank you for sharing with ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such stunning cards, those backgrounds are a work of art! Thanks for joining us at Addicted to CAS, Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is GORGEOUS!! Love the acetate shaker!! Thanks for joining us at ATCAS

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous is the word!!! Love love love the shaker cards Victoria!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I can't get over these cards. Love the colors and style. Gorgeous! Sequins rock!

    ReplyDelete
  19. These are terrific, Victoria! I have yet to master shakers but I like the idea of sewing them. Maybe I'll give it a try. :-D

    ReplyDelete