November 17, 2014

Hole-lee Christmas Card






It's been a while since I played in a challenge other than AAA CAS Cards Challenge. I found this sketch layout at Clean & Simple. HA! I thought it looked easy enough- but those punched holes took a lot of measurement! I've used so many stamps from different sets, mostly old Hero stuff. The sentiment is from Mama Elephant. One of my favorites. Start to finish- an hour and a half. Came together quite nicely.

I'm off to plan the Thanksgiving menu. Happy Holidays ya'll!



sharing at:
Clean & Simple, Sketch 312
Use Your Stuff, Stamps ch23

6 comments:

  1. This is really rich, Victoria! I love your "hole-lee" Christmas card!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun card! I love the technique with the holes. Thanks for joining us at Use your Stuff and hope to see you again.
    Tammy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! I love the paper you used, the punched out holes and the stamping! Thanks for joining us this week at Use Your Stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fantastic! What a great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty Victoria! I wanted to hop over and wish you a very Happy Thanksgiving!
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete