July 12, 2014

Cream to my Sugar







pencils: poppy orange, mary gold, island blue, blue ocean............white field, black print digital image

I created this page in Corel x4 and printed it on #80 bright white




Kitten is just too sweet! This image is off the internet from an old postcard. I took the image into a graphics program and turned it into another digi for my personal collection. The sentiment is printed using CAC Futura Casual font.

She's hand cut and adhered with pop tape. I used regular colored pencils this time. There's a bright orange bow tied around her little neck and tiny, tiny amount of glitter in her cream.

I'm making this card as a dare to myself. Keep It Simple calls for a bow. My dare was to stay very CAS and yet use a bow- something I rarely do anymore. Could have been more CAS if I'd printed the kitty directly to the first layer. But I do like the effect of one raised detail.




I hope you're enjoying the little kitty. Cheerio


sharing at:
Keep It Simple, Bow 23
colourQ colors
Craft-room Challenge, Wedding Anniversary
Animal Friends Challenge, cats or dogs

8 comments:

  1. Wow! So süß. Danke daß du bei den Animal Friends mitmachst.
    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, love the cat image.
    Thank you for sharing at Craft-Room Challenge;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely CAS card. Thank you for sharing at the Craft Room Challenge this fortnight
    Hugs Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eine wundervolle Gestaltung und Umsetzung. Mir gefällt Dein Werk sehr gut
    Hab lieben Dank fürs mitmachen bei Animal Friends
    Grüße Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea! And I definitely think that the added dimension and the bow makes it that little bit more special. Thanks for playing along at Colour Q!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So a sweet Cat. Beautiful.
    Thanks for joining us at the Animal Friends challenge.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely image. Thank you for sharing with us at Craft-Room Challenge XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete