June 28, 2014

A visit to The Cutting Edge








I love finding a new challenge- this one is brand new! First game for The Cutting Edge. A challenge blog to highlight die cutting. I can really use a place like this, as I don't die cut as much as I could. Today I've used Pink Paislee "Switchboard" stamp set and die, Pink Paislee Hello stamp from their "Hello" set, Spellbinders Nested Circles in my Cuttlebug and Lil' Inkers Rectangles. After inlaying the circles into the white cardstock I used a leftover circle to enhance the circle drama. Both the circle and phone are pop taped. I got my idea on the circles from the inspiration card at The Cutting Edge. The artist, Jackie Rockwell, uses a light polka dot background. I used the dots as my die cuts. Lovely cards from the DT's. I peeked at their earlier post where there was a competition to become one of the DT's. The entries were super!

Visit The Cutting Edge  (June 28- July 4) for some cuttin' up fun. Have a fun week, Victoria Lavende


Also showing at : CAS(E) this sketch #82




8 comments:

  1. Love your take on the challenge. Very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness, thats a quick sweet comment! I'm still adjusting my post a little bit. Hope you're doing well Kristie. Hugs, Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Victoria, I love your card. The telephone on your card matches the one in the background. I love it. I also love how you always gets your rhinestones to twinkle. That is great! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun take on the challenge! Thanks for joining us at The Cutting Edge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card so fun and your bright color make me happy :) Thank you for playing along with us at The Cutting Edge Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is absolutely darling! I love those old fashioned telephones - and this one is super fun and cute! Thanks so much for playing with us at The Cutting Edge Challenge - we're so glad you did!! Looking forward to seeing more of your beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, this is fabulous! Wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete