April 25, 2014

Glitter and Gingham






I love this stamp and die set by Pink Paisley called "Hello"! Can't seem to put it down. I bought the stamp and die set at Bluemoon Scrapbooking the other day. Mod Squad's challenge this week is oriented on Gingham. I wanted to create a shadow box with the negative cut from the umbrella die. And I've also been loving clear fine glitter on my cards lately. Love glitter!





I found a "tilt/shift" setting in my digital Olympus. Still wish I could adjust my aperture settings, but I'm thrilled with these results.





my recipe:
All papers; DCWV
Pink Paisley "Hello" stamp and die set
Martha Stewart clear fine glitter
Tuxedo black ink











thanks for visiting....I'm off to make a card from the left overs!

sharing with these card challenges:
Mod Squad Challenge, Gingham (29)
Keep it Simple, Bright Spark (30)

4 comments:

  1. Oooo and I love the pop of glitz with this one!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh - so pretty! Love the Colors and negative die cut!!! Thank you so much for joining us at KEEP IT SIMPLE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Going backwards through your cards and now I understand the leftover theme of the next card - confused you? Love this bright little beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooooooh!!! LOVE!!! Thanks for playing at KIS!!

    ReplyDelete