March 19, 2014

A Happy Card



I saw a cool CAS case card today at MUSE and their card challenge # 59. The card artist I am casing is  Marion Vagg. I've seen her cards on other blogs as well. Take a moment to check out her work, it's very nice.

 I am starting a CAS & nearly clean card challenge on May 5th called AAA Cards (triple A). I've registered with Paper Playful and I'm looking for some CAS card makers for a design team. Please visit the new site and see what and how the challenge will work.





I've always wanted to do a multi word graphic! It's the part of the MUSE card I was inspired by. Thanks MUSE. I designed all of my card in Corel x4. It was fun grabbing any font I wanted and turning them to bright colors. I used a very light grey "granite" cardstock from Fox River. The card was printed by me and is one layer AND THAT'S HARD FOR ME!

I often buy my cardstock from "Kelly Paper". They supply most of the print shops in Tucson and are open to the public. OMG! There is so much paper in this warehouse. I used to be a graphic designer in my working days and ordered paper for my print shop all the time. I've left the national address of Kelly here for you, there is a store locator tab at the bottom of their page.





This is Marion Vaggs card.  Hope your Spring is wonderful!

Also sharing at these great places:
Inkspirational, Challenge # 52   2wk  I'm liking the colors
Papermintues, #313 Sentiments as focus
CAS on Sunday, @29 One layer wonder







9 comments:

  1. What a creative card! The word layout is so fun and the bright colors really pop. Also, your new AAA challenge looks interesting... I will have to check it out once you are up and running. =)
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Inkspirational!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  2. this ist the design I love most. Thanks for showing it!

    xxx Heike

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great graffiti design on this colorful b'day card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a clever take on this week's Muse! Love the use of colour and shape to make a fun, cheery card! Thanks for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card. Love all the different fonts and colours. Thanks for playing along at Inkspirational.

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderfully colorful definitely happy card. Lovely stamping. Wonderful placements.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the cool design of your card and all those pretty colours look fab! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's a really HAPPY card nice. Thank you for joining us over at CAS on sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really love your card, very beautiful!! Nice colours!!
    Thank you for joining the challenge at CAS on Sunday.

    ReplyDelete