October 4, 2012

There's a Pumpkin in my bath!

Just finishing up in my bathroom. I took another Dollar Tree pumpkin and covered it in glitter and then wrapped it in tulle. I've combined my last two craft posts into one project :)
 Glitter & Tulle Pumpkin


I'm also having lots of fun with my graphics program today as well.  The pumpkin is siting in the back corner of my tub. I've taken two baths since placing it there...and we've had no fall ins.
Check out my "Make a Pumpkin" post and "Two toned glittered pumpkin" post to see how the two crafts have been combined into one.

Happy Fall Everyone!








2 comments:

  1. What a fantastic idea! I love frugal crafts. I'll have to try this. Now following your cute blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi...just stopping by to let you know you have been featured at One More Time...http://www.onemoretimeevents.com/2012/10/features.html.

    Tammy

    ReplyDelete