October 12, 2012

Halloween Paper Mache Trio

My favorite craft this season! As with the the pumpkin (a few posts back) I've used paper mache and paper clay to create these fine little fellows



I need to start right off the bat and tell you that I was inspired by Joanna Parker Designs. She's quite famous for this type of sculpture. I copied her greatly...but I did something that made me feel pride. This past September was the first time I'd ever seen her work. Stunning! Expensive too!




It was so fun making their little hats and ruffled collars. With the drying times, this project took me weeks.
I'm sooooooooo pleased.







Wow! I've spent the last week wrapping up ALL my current crafts. Time for a breather and regroup for Christmas! Weeeeeee, I'm just having so much fun in Sunny Tucson.
This was the last installment of my Fall season crafts. I've gathered all 4 posts 
Thanks so much for the visit, leave me a note, I'll be sure to drop by your blog too.
Happy Halloween to all!


I'm sharing my post with:
Have a cup with Mrs Olson

8 comments:

  1. Wow! You should be pleased, because the Halloween characters are fabulous. I can see why it took you weeks to make them...drying time and the detailed painting, collars, etc. Great job!
    Thanks for visiting and leaving such a nice comment. Have a great weekend,
    Babs

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job. You should sell them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those turned out wonderful. You did an amazing job! Thank you for sharing at TTF. Have a terrific day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are a piece of art. love, love them! You should consider selling them. They really are amazing! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    Hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are worthy of a fine boutique, Victoria! I love, love, love their vintage charm. You did a really great job on them. Way to go!

    Hope life is settled for you in your new location. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am in love with these. They are so creative and cool. I want the cat...either one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The detail on these is amazing! Wonderful workwomanship.

    Debra

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just found your blog and I am in love! These are the cutest Halloween decorations-you are so talented. Now following.

    ReplyDelete