September 10, 2012

Fingerprint Bugs at Kids4Crafts

Fingerprint Bugs have been the most popular post at my children's craft blog "Kids4Crafts.com".
Thousands and thousands of hits for the past three years. I only recently updated the file. I've had a lot of fun making these with children.....you will too!


Would you like to see my post and the additional photo's with more fingerprint ideas?
 There's lots more in children's crafts to found as well. Visit Kids4Crafts.com
"Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy"





1 comment:

  1. This is such a fanciful idea and I have made thumbprint bugs with my granddaughters. They absolutely love them. Even now as they get older, I still find creating these wonderful little bugs. The difference is they seem to be butterflies and dragonflies nowdays, as their drawing abilities and creativity grow.

    ReplyDelete