August 22, 2011

Clean Style, Casing Miss Chupa

My card for the The Case Study Challenge


Hello again friends. I've been away from making cards lately because I'm working so hard on "Looking for Challenges". A quick reference site to help me (and friends) to locate challenges. Take a peek, it's got cats galore! There's the PhD Cat (Dr. Shredder) hot button for anyone who wants to plant it as a picture gadget. Then you can find challenges fast too.

Miss Chupa's Card


We are having fun at The Case Study. It's still anniversary time there. This week we are casing the founder of Case Study, Iwona Palamountain, also known as Chupa. She seems like a great person as well as wonderful artist. Many of her cards have been published, and her style is so cool!

I choose a "clean" card. I really have a hard time with these. I keep feeling like it's not done. But it is and it's very pleasing to me. I hope you like it too.

Computer printed stamp & sentiment, DCWV paper, Cuttlebug embossing, colored pencils, standard watercolor fine point markers, Inkssentials "Glossy Accents", Orange button and twine.

Thanks you so much for the visit, I wish you all a happy evening.

PS. Would someone looking at this older post please tell me how and why you've come to visit. This post is a bit old but has a life of it's own....lots of visits. I'm quite happy about that, but I don't understand how you good folks are finding this post. Thanks, Victoria Lavender


6 comments:

  1. Super pretty, Victoria! Your colours are so cheerful, and I love the flowers and how you coloured them! Thank you so much for playing along this week!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful take on Chupa's card! Love the rich, warm colour scheme!
    Thanks for joining in the fun on CASE study this week!
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! What is it about CAS that makes such a strong statement? Love the vibrant colors and the way you distressed the embossed CS. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a BEAUTIFUL CASE of Chupa's card, Victoria! I think you left it just right by not adding anything else and keeping it clean and simple. And good luck with your new challenge finding sites! I'm off to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your CASE card is truly beautiful Vicki!! Love the color combo and I so agree with the sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete