May 22, 2015

MASKED HYSTERIA!



Masks, masks and more masks!
I've never done so many masks on one card!
But, oh boy, it was fun!
(and you can believe I scanned it to the computer for prosperity before coloring! )

I made this birthday card for AAA CAS Cards Birthday Challenge. But then I received a gift from 
Simon Says Stamp and went with a bokeh birthday card (see HERE) instead.

Fun, fun, fun and lots of Lawn Fawn stamps.
(UPDATE May 23: I added this card to my new Flicker account and it's been viewed over a thousand times since yesterday. 
Those numbers are almost scary)
(ANOTHER UPDATE May 25: Lawn Fawn's blog highlighed this card in a special edition of Fawny Flicker Monday! Wow oh wow!)

LAWN FAWN
year five otterly birthday
year three it's your birthday
critters in the jungle
flirty frames
baked with love
critters at the dog park
critters in the forest

I'm entered into :

8 comments:

  1. AH WOW! This is amazing! I love the layout and all the critters! Thank you for playing the Lawnscaping Challenge!
    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you also...I'm totally in love with Lawn Fawn stamps.

      Delete
  2. Oh my!! I LOVE your cute little scenes inside the frames!! Way to cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super adorable! I love all these critters getting their bake on! Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect masking and an amazing coloring on a super cute card! LOVE it!!!
    Thank so much for playing the Lawnscaping challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I wish you had used our challenge badge! I would have liked to list you amongst our winners this round. Maybe next time. Keep playing!

    ReplyDelete