May 22, 2015

I RUFF YOU


















Hello, this happy May Day! I stole a moment to make a card. Yea! I was looking through my new challenge listing site, Looking 4 Challenges (where you locate the game to play by day and its game image), and saw a few places I haven't played in a bit.





I'm awful with Sketches so I knew I needed to practice one and a color challenge caught my eye. I'm playing with Pals Paper Arts & Color Queen!

I just won these cute Lawn Fawn stamps from the Lawnscaping Challenge on my card "You're Awesome" and the idea came together way quicker than it's execution.

Cheers, Victoria

Recipe:
110 lb cardstock
Simon Says Stamp rectangle stiched dies
Bokeh paper from a last year SSS card kit
Lawn Fawn critters at the dog park
Copics: pink- rv14, rv06 /orange- yr16, yr68 / green- yg03, yg06 / yellowy08, y17
SSS shaker bead box: pale yellow and a dash of orange
SSS Moonshine sequins
Pop tape
acetate
Memento tuxedo black ink





6 comments:

  1. This is adorable! I love the fire hydrants and that cute pup jumping across them is too much! This is just perfect for our sketch at the Pals Paper Arts! Thanks for joining us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! I love that it's a shaker card! Thanks for joining us at colourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card! I love your take on the sketch. Thanks for joint us at Pals Paper Arts this week .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh - that card is adorable. Love the dachshund.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the cutest, Victoria, what a fabulous design! Thanks for playing with us at the colourQ.

    ReplyDelete