April 16, 2015

Fun with Lawn Fawn and my first video ever!











Hiya, I just returned from a trip and I thought it was time to post this card I made last month. I didn't take the last Online Card Class on rethinking your dies, but I gave my dies some thought and I even thought of a way to alter a stamp too. And while I was doing this thinkin' I decided I would film the creation of the card. Well, I make cards all the time- but not video's. In fact, this is my first video and editing adventure. I shared the video with friends and family.....so I've got a pretty good idea of all that not quite right with it.

Nothing like battling the sounds of dogs barking. So I lost most of the audio. I wrote in captions to explain what is going on and I scored some fun southwestern music to stamp to. Grab your coffee cup and relax, it's a 10 minute video. (yep, folks suggested its too long too.) But overall, it's a very cute card and I got to use ALL KINDS of 
Lawn Fawn Stamps and dies!


Octopus Ink Spot Shaker Card by Victoria Lavender




I hoped you enjoyed the video. I learned so much stuff! My editing program is Corel VideoStudio ProX8. It's the bomb and I can't wait until I have time to do it again!





Products used:
Lawn Fawn - Stamps & Dies: 
Critters in the Sea, Blissful Botanicals, Sunny Skies and Scripty Sayings
Avery Elle Aquamarine ink
Derwent Inktense Watercolor Pencils
Watercolor paper, sequins and white embossing powder


Please come by and visit any time.
Cheers, Victoria






Sharing at these fun linkys.....
Simon Says Stamp, WED, "Make your own background" 
Curtain Call, Bouquet
Just Us Girls, Shakers
Craftin Desert Divas, Shaker Party 

13 comments:

  1. Adorable! I love the soft watercolored background and kelp leaves. Cute with the octopus with his ink splat as the shaker. I really enjoyed your video, too. Thanks for playing with us at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pretty watercolor background and your fun shaker! Very cute! Thanks for joining us this week at Just us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So so cute Victoria, love the embossed vellum! Thank you for sharing at the Curtain Call!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an adorable shaker card -- that octopus makes me smile - Thanks for joining in at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG, I just adore this card!! The little octopus is darling and love the watercolor!! Thanks for linking up at Craftin Desert Divas!!

    Kathy
    Craftin Desert Divas Design Team
    http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute is this!! I love the watercoloring and that octopus is adorable! Thanks for linking up your project at Craftin Desert Divas! :)

    Karen
    craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG this is absolutely adorable!! It is perfect all the way around!! Love that pop of purple. And the photo is beautiful as well!

    Thanks for joining our "Shaker" challenge over at Craftin' Desert Divas. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How fabulous! That octopus is adorable and I love the sentiment. Thanks so much for playing with us this week at Craftin Desert Divas Shaker Card Linky Party. Hope to see you again soon :)

    michelle (Craftin Desert Divas DT)
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a fun and creative card! I love, love the watercoloring and the creative use of your die. Your little octopus is just the cutest!! :)

    Thank you so much for joining us at the Craftin Desert Divas "Shaker Project" Linky Party.
    And Congratulations on being picked for our Top 3!!
    ~ DT Lori

    ReplyDelete
  10. You managed to hit the nail upon the top and also defined out the whole thing without having side effect , people could take a signal. Will likely be back to get more. Thanks
    Tangki Panel
    Tangki Fiberglass
    Jual Septic Tank
    Tangki Kimia
    Jual Talang Fiber
    Jual Rotameter
    jual mesin ro

    ReplyDelete