March 29, 2015

10 Ideas for Peep Fun PLUS a Factory Peep Video




















Cute and fun! I've been playing with peeps and recipes this week and I thought I'd share 
some of the crafts I'll do and a few that are just too cute not to mention. Here goes:

ONE

25 colored peeps wreath




TWO

I'm making this one! Oh I can't wait!




THREE

Too easy! I'm making these and they'll be packaged in "carrot" cello bags with Easter tags.




FOUR

These would be cute on anyone's table...like mine!




FIVE
or you could dress them up





SIX
Better than girl scouts...I should make these with the grandkids!

here's the same idea as a gift





SEVEN

Rice Krispy Pops, layered colorful fun and these are on my make-it list too!




EIGHT

This is so fun. I love making making stuff like this! (I think I will too)




NINE

So pretty! I just found this and I'd love to put this on the buffet table. Gotta have!



TEN

and finally- a tasteful dress for Sunday morning.


I hope you are having fun with your peeps too. 
Happy Easter, Victoria

2 comments:

  1. Never heard of PEEPS before - what are they and where do they originate from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the peeps colored popcorn.. but the smores are my favorite idea!!! thanks so much for sharing

    ReplyDelete