April 26, 2014

more coffee...more coffee...






Clean and Simple, and quickly made for a change.




Addicted to CAS is running a grunge challenge. Some wonderful examples from the DT's too! 




I remembered  a coffee ring graphic I had squirreled away. And I was actually buzzing on coffee at the time and came up with the sentiment "more coffee...more coffee...". My card base was roughed up with an assortment of inks to grunge it out, and coffee rings round out my messy grungy card.

my recipe:
DCWV papers, assorted drying out color box petals ink, a vicki stamp sentiment and coffee rings, pop tape and brown & black bakers twine from Micheals and my trusty Marvy corner punch.

Thanks for dropping by...go relax now and have some coffee. Victoria Lavender

sharing with:
Addicted to CAS, Grunge (10)

4 comments:

  1. What a fun post ... and such a fun card, Victoria ... love the sentiment with those fabulously messy coffee rings! Thanks so much for playing along with ATCAS! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun little card -- love that staging too! Thanks for joining in with ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Victoria, so CAS! But I'm on the decaff whatever the drink, so no buzz for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Coffee rings are perfect for the grunge :) love the card base too. Thank you for sharing with ATCAS !

    ReplyDelete