April 18, 2013

Easy Baking Chicken Trick




 My "quick cook night" secret.
Click below, get easy baking recipe trick














 






Quick, huh? ..............This is actually my husbands idea. He'd been cooking the chicken on top of the potatoes and though it was good, the chicken skin was mushy. I don't dig mushy any much thing. So, one evening he tried this technique. Wow! Crispy skin top and sides, bottom was good too! The chicken juice seeps into the potatoes and it's a great tasting dinner. Pop in the oven and come back an hour and a half later.

It's not health food....cause it tastes too good!

Thanks for dropping by, Victoria Lavender


I'm sharing at these sunny places........







1 comment:

  1. Victoria, what a neat trick. I'm wondering if the juices of the chicken drip down and make the potatoes even more yummy? Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete