May 21, 2023

Congratulations AAA Cards on your 9th Birthday! 

Wow, its been that long? My life has immensely changed during that time. I am now a widow, live next to the Susquehanna River and Chesapeake Bay, have a downtown craft store and just made my first card in 9 years. I really enjoyed starting up AAA Cards and have followed you all along, quietly as it was. You all have done such a wonderful job! Jane had the reins for a while, I really appreciated all her help and friendship. Happy Birthday AAA Cards!  (See my retirement card at...http://victorialavender.blogspot.com/2015/07/my-retirement-card-goodbye.html)

 


 

 Items used: (All around ten years old) Lawn Fawn Stamps, "Baked with Love". Simon Says Stamp "Pretty Pink Posh LAYERED BOKEH Stencils" (discontinued), Derwent "Inktense" pencils, Stickles "Diamond", 3D tape dots. Cardstock. Tom Holtz "Distressed ink dabbers" (are they discontinued too?)

https://aaacards.blogspot.com/2023/05/aaa-cards-challenge-240-pink-birthday.html

 

Thanks for the visit! 

 

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous birthday card, love the sentiment abd your beautifully coloured bking elements. Thanks for joining us at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete