April 26, 2015

There's a Hole in my Card!



















Two weeks until our AAA CAS Cards Challenges 1st Birthday Extravaganza Game and Hop with Super Prizes!

This weeks game is #38 There's a Hole in my Card and there are truly fabulous DT cards to be seen at AAA Cards with clever holes in them. This game is too fun not to play! Just hook up into our linky.




My card was a delight to make. I painted the background the night before- 
and I couldn't be happier with it!

Here's the supplies I used, and if you'd like to shop- the links to Amazon are right there for you to click. 
Easy and great fun!
Cheers, Victoria




9 comments:

  1. Simply AWESOME Victoria! Love everything about it especially those blue hues!
    I NEED some Mermaid Lagoon RIGHT NOW!!!! Hahahaha. Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness, that background is GORGEOUS... all those blue hues are to die for. Love the striped DP beneath the top panel - perfect to show the anchor. The navy and white twine is just the perfect finish. LOVE IT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the background just gorgeous!! I don't have mermaid but it looks like I'll be ordering that today, lol. Thanks for sharing your talents and the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your little anchor is the best idea for a hole in a card!!! LOVE it all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. stunning card i love the watercoloring

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card! I just love the effect you got! Beautiful gradient look! Makes me miss the sea :( But still love looking at it ;)

    ReplyDelete